Thursday, November 8, 2007

Are you kidding me??

This just turns my stomach.
On Thursday, November 1, 2007, US Magazine reported the following, based on recently-released court documents concerning the Britney Spears/Kevin Federline train-wreck. My comments are in puke green due to my disgust over these circumstances.
  • Spears earns $737,000 a month
    • "earns" must be applied loosely
  • She spends an average of $102,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacations; $16,000 on clothes; $4,758 on dining; and $2,500 on phone bills a month. She spends $49,267 on mortgage payments
    • I don't even know where to start for this one... What does she eat that costs $4,758 per month?
  • Spears contributes $500 a month to her charity, the Britney Spears Foundation
    • How kind of her.
  • There were no reports of any savings or investments within the court documents.
    • Stupid.
And, as the picture to the right demonstrates, Spears has no regard for those handicapped patrons of her tanning salon.

Moreover, US Magazine reports today that Spears has missed eight of 14 court-ordered drug tests. I'm no legal expert, but doesn't it seem like she should be thrown in jail for contempt-of-court?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

this train wreck is starting to get on my nerves. in my opinion, the wrong damn people have all of the money. it is sad!

AM said...

amen! preach it, sista! Just send me 5 grand a month that you spend on food....I'll gladly invest it somewhere....