Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cross stitch requests?

I'm almost finished with the cross stitch I've been working on (on-and-off) for a few weeks now. I'm at a loss as to what to stitch next, though. You know me, I'm not one to decorate my house in cross stitch... The one I'm working on is going to be a seasonal pillow for the couch. Anyway, if you know of anyone who would appreciate some stitchery or you yourself would like something done, let me know, because I am "itchin'" to stitch and I don't know what to order! You can to go this website and check out the themes/subjects, designers, etc. So if you know someone with an anniversary, birthday or other special something and don't know what to get them, let me know and I would LOVE to stitch something for them/you! Seriously!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Sew and Sow!

I just "discovered" your blog on Facebook and thought I'd stop by to say hi. I'm looking forward to keeping up with what your crew is up to these days.

I didn't realize that you're a cross-stitcher! Here's a random suggestion (take it or leave it). http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=02-1005
I just finished it for my mom's bday and plan on adding each grandkid's name/birthday around the edge as they arrive on the scene.

Tell your hubby and W hi for me!

Steph T