Monday, November 5, 2007

Good Stuff


November is here, and has brought with it appropriate weather. We've fired up the heat a few times at night and we've changed to a warmer blanket on the bed. W is sleeping in footed sleepers (don't you love those??). Mike and I are envious of his oh-so-fashionable jambos and want our own sets of them. Halloween has come and gone and everyone at our house still has their teeth--not a small feat when you consider how much candy has been around! W was a monkey. Very appropriate, if you ask me.

I've put the finishing touches on the cross stitch items that are going to Japan for Christmas.


This is for my niece. The earmuffs are little green pom pom's that I hot glued to the ornament.
The design is Lizzie Kate; it's part of one of the Tiny Tidings series.



This is for my nephew. He was born in March. The design is by Lizzie Kate.
This is for the whole family. It says "We wish you a Merry Christmas". You can't really tell from the picture, but there are little Christmas lights stitched for the "H" and a holly vine for the "S". The "I" is a candy cane stick. The design is Shepherd's Bush.

This is for my sister-in-law. It says "Who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?" It's a Dolly Mama's design by Janlynn.

2 comments:

BB said...

he is a doll, and i really like all your stitching! it looks great!

Truvie said...

I'm jealous of the needlepoint skills! Where in Japan is your fam, by the way? Todd and I are going to Tokyo in September for work (him) and to visit my family there.