Monday, June 30, 2008

A day in the life of John McCain

Whoops! Looks like someone forgot to pay the taxes on Tara... I mean, really, if you're going to run for president, it might be a good idea to make sure you haven't skipped out on any of your property tax over the past few years. I guess if you own several homes, it might be difficult to keep track, but don't you have "people" to keep up with that stuff for you??
To make matters worse, John McCain got caught talking again. I swear, the man has a real problem with the whole "think before you speak" thing (no, really, let's stay in Iraq for one hundred years!). His latest involves making a "joke" about wife-beating. Apparently, he was asked by a reporter why he didn't choose Nevada's governor to head up his Nevada campaign. The man is in the middle of a messy divorce and has, in the past, faced sexual assault charges. McCain was accused by the reporter of "running away" from this guy, to which McCain responded (instead of utilizing "Straight Talk"), "And I stopped beating my wife just a couple of weeks ago..." I bet Cindy really loved that (well, he has been known to call her a "c--t" in front of people). Not that we'd be able to tell any emotion in her face due to the excessive amount of plastic surgery and Botox the woman has had.
Oh, and he called Jimmy Carter a "lousy president." Now, I'll be the first to say that Ol' Jimmy wasn't the best we've ever had, but I don't know if I'd classify him as "lousy." I'd like to know which adjective McCain uses for the current Commander-in-Chief??

No comments: