Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rebate check

Wondering what to do with you rebate check? Or at least PART of it? Support my dearest friend, Rachel, in her endeavor to fight cancer:
Hello friends!
For those of you that I haven't told, I hurt my knee recently during a long run. Due to my PT schedule, I was out for my race in June! The Good News??? My money that I raised transferred...and...I am currently signed up for the Nike Women's Race in San Fransisco in October. Seth and I have started back training. And I never thought I would admit this, I am so happy to finally get back to running early in the morning again. My goodness!
I wanted to send out this update email to let you know that there is still time to donate to my race and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Many of you contacted me because you thought that you had waited too long to donate. But...you still have time! And I would appreciate your support now more than ever!
If you still would like to donate or know of a friend who might be interested, please do so NOW! I am almost to my goal...and still need YOUR help! You can send any donations to me directly (1635 Howard Street Jackson, MS 39202) or use my website (http://www.active.com/donate/tntms/rachelmisenar). Remember, it is TAX DEDUCTIBLE! Plus, it is for such a good cause! If you are using a check, make sure that you make the check out to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
My list is growing with names of individuals who have conquered or lost their battle with cancer. If you want me to run in honor of someone close to you, let me know! I would be honored to carry their name.
Hope all is well! Thanks in advance for your support!
Rachel :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

thanks for this carrie! love you!